Why is asking for help so important?
In the previous blog, we discussed the dimensional shift we are experiencing now. Believe it or not, it is a shift into a more benevolent and compassionate collective consciousness. It may not seem like it yet but when you remember that any time there is a shake up of change, it’s akin to turning on a light in a room that has only known darkness. All kinds of nasty creatures may have lurked there protected by the darkness. They scurry around in the light attacking and trying to destroy the light.
We said that continuing to function as the “old energy” of struggle and survival, dominance and control, will back fire on us because whatever we express vibrationally, bounces back to us in amplified form. Therefore it behooves us to become conscious as to what and how we’re vibrating through our thoughts, emotions and beliefs
The new paradigm is all about self-empowerment through self-acceptance and self-love.
Because of the generational teachings from life time upon life time, we have a DNA of duality expressing as struggle and survival. Because we believe we have to dominate and control others to be secure which is in stark contrast to a loving and compassionate energy, we are looking at turning around the Queen Mary on a dime. A part of this “old energy” of domination and control, is playing victim which is equally difficult to release. This is why asking for Divine Intervention is so important.
To put another perspective on it, people feel disconnected and disenfranchised. They feel abandoned and live in fear, struggle and survival with little joy and inner peace. They don’t know how to empower themselves to create the life they desire. Above all or at the bottom of it all, they don’t know how to connect with their inner Creator Source for guidance as to how to shift their personal vibrational signature.
The question remains, how do you become the “new human” in the “new consciousness” or the new you? There is so much polarization here as we move from the “old energy” to the “new energy” that we need help or a boost to make the transition into being the “new human.”
Just to be clear as to what the old and new energy is, I offer the following;
- Old energy – is survival based on aggression, control over others, survival of the fittest, victim.
- New energy – is compassion and living from a loving heart. Connecting with your higher-self, soul, inner holy Spirit and focusing inward for solutions rather than looking outward for solutions. Quieting the mind and listening for inner guidance.
Time to call in the big guns!
But how? Here are some suggestions. With practice, you will find your own way or process.
- When looking for solutions or guidance, connect through love, to your sacred heart and listen to inner guidance. Ask Spirit, what is it you want me to know? What is it you want me to do?
- Thank Spirit for Divine Intervention in assisting you to turn your thoughts, feelings and beliefs into Divine Love or whatever else it is you are desiring.
- There is a simple answer which is to dwell in Divine Love in every ‘now.’ Easier said than done however. Where do we begin then?
- My book entitled: Five Steps to Experiencing Self-Love,” http://geni.us/8QARuST, I discuss how to define what the “new you” is.
- Remember, for most of us, we need to build a momentum through practice, to change our thoughts, beliefs and feelings.
- Here’s a clue as to what will work in dealing with familiar old situations that really push your buttons. Let’s say someone is accusing you falsely of something. In the “old energy,” the typical response would have been going into reaction, that is, behaving and thinking defensively and/or counter attacking. The “new energy,” calls for a response of creation not reaction which means; remembering you want to keep your vibration on a higher frequency which is done by feeling compassion for someone who falsely accuses. Wisdom teaches that someone who behaves in such a manner is deeply fearful and is calling out for love although they do not understand their behavior as such. It’s always about responding as the creator that you are, not in the old robotic survival mode which is discordant energy. Your creative response maintains harmony within and that is the point. Easier said than done but with practice, your life will soar as you maintain alignment with your higher-Self.
- Creation over reaction will carry you far.